Do you want to meet Australia’s largest bird of prey, the wedge-tailed eagle?
Experience the adrenaline rush and get up close to one of the stars of the Central Australian desert. Includes USB with photos. One photo session per ticket. Limited numbers.
Up to 8 groups per Eagle Encounter.
Eagle Encounter held Monday to Friday (not available on Public Holidays).
Booking essential on arrival and close 30 minutes prior to encounter start time.
Book your EagleEncounter on arrival.
- Single pass (1 photo session, 1-2 adults) $30
- Family pass (1 photo session, 2 adults and up to 4 children) $40
- Group pass (1 photo session, 1 group of up to 6 adults) $80
Download the Eagle Encounter flyer .
Terms and conditions
- Participants are responsible for assessing their own risk, the safety of themselves and their guests and the suitability of any equipment used.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the experience for safety reasons at any time.
- Allergy warning: Trace elements of nuts may be present as they are commonly used within the keeping department as treats or enrichment for other birds.
- Encounter must be booked and checked in through entry station prior to encounter starting.
Desert Park staff will capture the action and provide images on a USB to take home.