Share the knowledge. Walk the land. Unlock the mystery.
Immerse yourself into the desert and feel the spirit of our country as you explore a living desert.
- Breakfast around the campfire with billy tea and damper with a side of fresh fruit.
- Learn and explore hunting and gathering techniques.
- Admire our majestic wildlife.
- Expert local guides
- Small group walking tour
Departs daily 7.30am to 9.30am.
Bring walking shoes, hat and drinking water. Bookings are essential and close at 12 noon, day prior. Minimum numbers apply. Conditions apply.
Download the Living Desert Experience flyer .
Contact us now to book your Living Desert Experience.
Terms and conditions
- Participants are responsible for assessing their own risk, the safety of themselves and their guests and the suitability of any equipment used.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the tour.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour for safety reasons at any time.
- The Desert Park provides no guarantee of an Aboriginal guide.