When you visit...
Alice Springs Desert Park is committed to keeping you, our team and our animals safe and healthy.
If you are unwell and showing respiratory systems including nasal symptoms, sore throat, tired, cough, loss of taste and smell or fever please seek medical advice and stay home.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
When you visit, we ask you to…
- Make cashless transactions for payment
- Practice physical distancing of 1.5 metres from others
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, especially before and after eating
- Only use the water bubblers to fill water bottles, do not drink from the bubbler
- Follow the directions of staff at all times.
What should you bring when you visit?
Your own water bottle, walking shoes and sun protection are recommended. Water bottles and can be refilled at several locations around the Park.